The manufacturing process of lead-acid batteries mainly includes the following five steps:
1. Plate manufacturing. Including lead powder manufacturing, grid manufacturing, and paste-coated plate.
2. Semi-finished products assembly. The electrode plates that have passed the test are packed into electrode groups, and then the qualified electrode groups are welded into semi-finished products, and the semi-finished products are bonded and capped, and other assembly processes are completed.
3. Add sulfuric acid. Fill the qualified semi-finished products with dilute sulfuric acid , and then put them into the ice water cycle to cool down.
4. Batteries charging. Put the batteries into the charging workshop for constant temperature charging. After charging, let them stand.
5. Packaging inspection. Each battery undergoes more than a dozen strict tests such as capacity, open circuit voltage, charge acceptance, high current, and low temperature performance before being packaged and delivered to c
ESG has more than 30 senior engineers from YUASA TOYO with upgraded automatic intelligent production lines, so the staffs have been reduced from 3,000 to more than 1,000 people.
Copyright © 2022 ESG - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.广州溢申高新能源科技有限公司